Sr. Silicon Design Verification Engineer
- The Display IP team at AMD is welcoming high potential individuals who are pursuing a career in design verification.
- The candidate would work closely with a team of designers, architects, and verification engineers to verify portion different portions of the design.
- Join in development of leading-edge display technologies.
- Use advanced verification methodologies for the verification of complex designs.
- Implement test plans, verification plans, testbenches and test cases and participate in test debug.
- Strong background in ASIC Design flow and Design Verification
- Industry experience using advanced verification methodologies such as UVM or VMM is an asset
- Background in C++ and object oriented coding techniques
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems and debug tools
- A good team player who learns and thrives in team settings
- Capable of independently driving tasks and activities to completion in an organized and timely manner
- Bachelor/Masters of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering