Requisition Number: 1470
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization that supports superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for an Sr. Siebel Developer II to join Yamaha Motor Corporation, in Cypress, CA. This role will be responsible for software development activities to include the design, development, testing, and deployment. Focusing on application support, quickly troubleshooting defects and resolving issues raised by the business as well as delivering Siebel enhancements and project work.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide operational support, and troubleshooting assistance on software application related issues working with business on a daily basis.
- Research, configure, develop, and implement new Siebel application enhancements/ functionality as part of a development team to meet the business requirements.
- Extensive Siebel tools configuration experience including UI Layer, Bus Object layer, Schema changes, Siebel eScript and Workflows.
- Solid Domain expertise of Siebel UCM/Oracle EDQ, including development process, architecture and customer data management/survivorship.
- Should have good domain expertise in Siebel Automotive, Warranty Management and OPA rules engine
- Ability to trouble shoot both Real time & batch Integration issues.
- Good working knowledge of database design and development which includes: creating tables, indexes and triggers, writing stored procedures, views, functions using SQL.
- Experience creating both design and technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent.
- Have overall 7+ years of experience in IT industry, strong technical, leadership, and communication skills.
- Have 7+ years of development experience in Siebel Tools Configuration, Workflows, Business Services, WebServices, eScript, XML, XSLT, Integration Objects, VBC, EAI, and EIM
- Working experience/knowledge of Oracle UCM / EDQ and Data Management.
- Experience in configure of Siebel Automotive & Warranty Module using Siebel Tools, and eScript, Workflows
- Extensive experience in Siebel integration using EAI, Web Services
- Experience/Knowledge of Oracle OPA (Oracle Policy Automation)
- Experience/Knowledge of Preventative Maintenance/Field Service
- Experience in Siebel EIM and data loading
- Understanding & Knowledge of Siebel implementation in a Linux OS, (KSH Scripting, Oracle Weblogic)
- Have a high level proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, and Oracle RDBMS
- Experience/Knowledge of BIP
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.