Requisition Number: 1523-SP1
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Siebel Business Analyst to join Yamaha Motor Corporation, in Cypress, CA. The Siebel CRMBusiness Analyst will be responsible for providing daily support of the Siebel Warranty applications (Warranty and CRM).
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leading new projects workshops for discovery and design with both business and technical teams to formulate scope of requirements and solution design.
- Compose requirements and functional design documentation as well as presentations.
- Make presentations to both business and technical team members.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting assistance on software application related issues working with businesses and technical team members daily.
- Develops business requirements, functional designs, process maps, user test plans and training materials associated with business process and technology solutions.
- Support full project delivery, including discovery, design, testing and post go live support as well as facilitating client involvement in User Acceptance Testing.
- Build and foster effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- 6+ years of experience in IT as a BA with strong leadership verbal and written communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience with Siebel applications, Automotive/Warranty a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent.
- Functional understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methodology and business process.
- Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Data Management would be preferred, especially using Siebel UCM/Oracle EDQ.
- Experience in Siebel configuration/development of Siebel Automotive & Warranty module a plus.
- Good understanding of Siebel integration using Web Services or Batch jobs.
- Experience/knowledge of Siebel Preventative Maintenance.
- Good knowledge of SQL for troubleshooting.
- Excellent experience creating both design and techno function documentation.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
Reports to: Siebel Applications Manager
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.