We are looking for Sr. SharePoint developer for our client in ?????Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Sr. SharePoint developer
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- This Developer will be responsible for overall SharePoint ECM site layout, design.
- The person will also be responsible for PowerShell scripting to push new designs and updates to many existing sites, SP solution development to automate creation of templated ECM sites, and workflow design for list & libraries within the site.
- This contractor should have extensive experience creating out of the box SharePoint2013 sites, SharePoint2013/Nintex workflows, timer jobs, event receivers and other custom solution artifacts in Visual Studio.
- The contractor should have experience in SharePoint Information Architecture for Enterprise Content.
- Non Locals can be considered for this position
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designs and builds sites & templates for ECM content in SharePoint.
- Creates PowerShell scripts to efficiently push SharePoint UI changes to existing sites.
- Build Responsive interfaces powered by the Search REST API in SharePoint2013/16
- Configure sites to use a wide array of custom SharePoint Permissions using SharePoint & AD groups.
- Creation/editing of list and library-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as pages containing static HTML content
- Create Custom timer jobs, event receivers and other Solution artifacts when no OOTB options exist.
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members
- Ability to work with SharePoint Administrators to deploy and configure changes.