Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell Technology Services is a mature, profitable, multi-billion dollar business that is a key area of strategic growth for the company. To support the strong business growth, we are expanding our team and the Product Management Consultant will be a key contributor of the overall strategy for delivering revenue and margin goals. The Product Management team is responsible for creating and delivering industry-leading support and deployment service products sold globally through a variety of routes to market and channels. The Product Management Consultant is the voice of the customer and will be responsible for product strategy and management of a product from creation, launch to end-of-life.
- Evaluates in-depth market analysis and leads business case for optimization of existing products/solutions alternatives and/or to create the next generation of new products.
- Drives new product launches and schedules through a multi-phased Offer Lifecycle Process (OLP) starting from the business concept stage of the development through to a successful worldwide launch.
- Manages and supports products through their entire life cycle, and makes decisions regarding enhancements throughout the lifecycle until product End of Life (EOL).
- Applies broad knowledge of company’s product/service capabilities and competitive environment to identify new growth areas, new technology and emerging product/service opportunities.
- Ensures that product/solution features and specifications reflect customer requirements and prioritizes those against budget, timeline and other constraints.
- Works across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of product/solution decisions to all stakeholders.
- Works extensively with Product Marketing to build product/ solutions marketing plans and drive them through the organization.
- 12+ years experience in Product Management, Marketing, or relevant role within the technology industry. 8+ years if graduate degree
- A premier communicator with exemplary writing skills and an innate ability to make very complex concepts and offerings simple and intuitive. Demonstrate the ability to influence/sell ideas and present alternatives in a convincing fashion to a mixed audience, from peers to executives.
- Understand macro-business economics and be able to build actionable business plans and prioritize and categorize in complex and highly matrixed environments.
- Proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented individual, who has led cross-functional global teams to define and achieve high value objectives. This individual will have the ability to coalesce varied constituents and drive to achieve superior results on a consistent basis.
- Possess the technical knowledge and business understanding well enough to identify/define Services direction, requirements & gaps. Possess a track record of having successfully delivered on complex projects and possess global experience.
- The successful candidate must be a team player with a proven ability to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix organization in a highly fluid environment.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning experience
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified
- Support & Deployment Services experience
- OLP knowledge and experience