Our client is a global manufacturing leader with locations in the USA, Canada, South America, Europe and Asia and is headquartered in the Milwaukee, WI area. They are over 40 years old and have a reputation for taking good care of their greatest asset, their employees. Offered is a competitive salary, excellent benefits, 401k match, opportunities for growth and development and the opportunity to work 100% remote!
The ServiceNow Senior Developer and Administrator will be closely involved in the implementation and support of ServiceNow projects for the company’s Cloud. You would be expected to work independently in each phase of a software development project, and to complete your own responsibilities, especially in relation to guide the evolution of their platform. This is a remote position!
The ServiceNow Senior Developer and Administrator provides the following essential functions:
- Lead the rollout of new ServiceNow applications and modules
- Release management, including troubleshooting and adjustments
- Program complex service requests in ServiceNow from Business requirements
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements, functional and technical specifications
- Work closely with clients, project managers, and systems management team to clearly define scope of work and provide accurate cost/schedule estimates
- Configure, customize, script, and develop the ServiceNow platform
- Develop Service Catalog items incorporating automation using orchestration
- IT Configuration Management: Design and implement solutions following established Configuration Management policies and standards; Integrate data from multiple data sources into a unified CMDB, ensuring data quality and integrity are maintained
- IT Asset Management – Design and implement solutions following established IT Asset Management standards
- Provide technical and thought leadership in both system integration and application development, while also promoting best practices in these areas
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in the implementation of ITIL and ITOM modules within ServiceNow
- Minimum of 8 years working IT environment.
- Five years of experience in SaaS software configuration and development.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering a minimum of two medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations and version upgrade
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle)
- Must be based in the USA and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Sponsorship not available.