We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we're all outsiders. And if it's outside, we're all in.
L.L.Bean is currently searching for a Sr. ServiceNow Administrator to join the Information Services division's Infrastructure Engineering team based in Freeport, Maine. The Sr. ServiceNow Administrator designs and implements complex solutions to meet business informational needs and requirements. Provides technical leadership in broad, complex, high visibility and/or high impact projects. Evaluates and analyses business and technical requirements to develop solutions within industry standard business process and best practices. The Sr. ServiceNow Administrator works across all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle for our ServiceNow portfolio, specializing in the Procurement, Asset Management and Software Asset Management modules. Work items range from small enhancements to major module implementations, break-fix and platform administration. This resource may also support other enterprise level monitoring, configuration, and diagnostic tools.Responsibilities:
- Works with customers and vendors to identify business requirements, scope, feasibility, performance, security, test strategies, and test execution
- Creates system design documents
- Develops solutions
- Can perform unit, system, integration and user acceptance testing, and document results
- Coordinates integration activities between multiple technical teams
- Conducts end user training, and develops training materials
- Participates in project planning and is responsible for project scope and estimating
- Participates in strategy and roadmap sessions
- Exerts technical leadership within team and provides technical leadership on complex projects and baseline support
- May have duties directing the work of others
- Creates and maintains system documentation, standard operating procedures and user guides.
- Responsible for 24x7 on-call support for research and resolution of production system problems
- Executes or oversees ServiceNow administration tasks
- Participates in or leads annual ServiceNow upgrades & monthly patching
- Supports ServiceNow license management
- Acts as a technical liaison with software vendors
- Ensures adherence to security standards
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines, policies, procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 7+ years (minimum of 3 years experience with ServiceNow)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Procurement, Asset Management, Software Asset Management and the associated ServiceNow modules
- Strong knowledge of ITOM and the associated ServiceNow modules
- Strong knowledge of ITSM and the associated ServiceNow modules
- ServiceNow Fundamentals training or equivalent experience
- Scripting in ServiceNow Fundamentals or equivalent experience
- Expert in configuring ServiceNow modules
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration with all levels of the business and IT, from end users to managers
- Influential at multiple levels and with vendors
- Continually looks within and beyond own job, anticipating business needs and opportunities.
- Works well within tight technical and business constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and skills supporting systems and network management tools.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator certification