Alignment Healthcare is seeking an experienced Sr. Service Delivery Analyst who can review DTS processes and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and service; ensuring that all IT services and infrastructure meet operational targets. This position will be involved with providing application support with a focus on rapid response to end users. This role provides Level 2 and 3 support when applicable and/or capable and contributes to the delivery of major\minor enhancements, when required.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Identifies ITSM (IT Service Management) processes and related project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining scope; documenting results; preparing workflows and helpdesk tools.
- Participate in onsite and remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex computer problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including repairs as needed. Effectively communicate the actions required to resolve issues and escalate issues in a timely manner if problems are not resolved including working with third-party support and vendors.
- Work with management to provide required IT services within the facilities (computers, printers, copiers, phones, paging). Schedule contractors as necessary. Work with management to ensure that the needs of the business are being met and anticipated wherever possible.
- Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs. Verifies results by completing tests.
- Prepares customers to use system by conducting training.
- Provides reference for customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key end users
- Bring technical and functional subject matter expertise to help with technology roadmap planning. This is particularly important for integrations work.
- Monitor Fresh Service ticket queues and provide rapid response to end user requests for support
- Proactively identify and work to resolve systems issues, or escalate as appropriate
- 7-10 years of solid IT Operational experience preferably in the Healthcare field.
- Experience in ITIL/ITSM driven Service Desk a plus.
- Experience with Cloud platform delivery
- Technical project management experience.
- Strong technical and functional background in the operations domain. Familiarity with other domains (hosting, information management, networking, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Some on call support required
- ITIL certification strongly preferred. Certification within 6 months of hire required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Exception may be made with applicable work experience.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.