$110K - $120K(Ladders Estimates)
Sr Server Engineer-Telecommute 3 to 4 days/week, six figures + 10% bonus
Local candidates only. PA 19103 Philly. Telecommute approximately 4 days/week
About The Position
This senior level position will be responsible for the architecture, implementation and management of the firm s VMWare and Windows infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic design and operational management of the IT environment. This position requires excellent technical skills and proven attention to details, process, and discipline within a production environment.
Required Skills / Competencies
Experience in the design & assembly of HP Proliant, Dell PowerEdge, and Cisco UCS Hardware server design and support.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows Server & Active Directory (2000-2019), MS Exchange (2010-2016), MS SQL (2012-2016), VMWare (5.5-6.5).
• Functional knowledge of core Networking concepts including TCP/IP , DHCP, DNS/DDNS, load-balancing, VLAN segmentation, network traffic capture and analysis.
• Demonstrated knowledge of SAN / NAS concepts and usage including iSCSI, FC, LUNs, WWNs, replication.
• Demonstrated expertise in Windows Server management, both physical and virtual, including past experience with HA clustering and disaster recovery options.
• 10+ years of managing a Windows Server environment.
• 5+ years in technical leadership role with mentoring responsibility.
• Experience in design and implementation of Windows Server 2012 through 2019 Active Directory services, replication topology & trust management.
• Experience in design and implementation of Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with VMware and associated technologies (SRM, SVMotion, HA clustering, etc..).
Valid Through: 2019-11-15