1. Standardize the software development process to meet the delivery, quality and cost of software.
2. Monitor quality of software development outcomes and continue to improve the process.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Improving the software process] Understand and apply software process within the organization.
2. [Development of software development methodology] Understand different development methodologies and apply to projects.
3. [Reviewing software project] Participate in process tailoring, review and inspection activities of software development tasks.
4. [Software measurement and analysis] Collect data required to measure software indicators.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience