Job description details
The Sr. Marketing Manager develops cross-channel, strategic marketing plans in conjunction with other marketing vehicles owners, private brand managers and coordinates execution of those plans, holding others in the organization accountable for their contributions, and measures results and develops recommendations for improvement. This position will work cross functionally to build relationship relating to their area of responsibility. Areas include Planning, Media Planning, Retail Marketing, Brand/Multicultural Marketing, Product Marketing, Campaigns, and Sponsorship Marketing.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum 10years experience in related field.
Excellent organizational skills/ability to work under tight deadlines. At least two years supervisory experience. Excellent organizational skills. Outstanding leadership skills. Outstanding interpersonal skills. Strong project management skills. Strong communication and presentation skills. Thorough knowledge of all aspects of marketing, including strategic planning, marketing research, branding, product marketing and budgeting.
Office Depot is a $10 billion omni-channel provider of business services and supplies, products and technology solutions, based in sunny South Florida. Our officedepot.com ecommerce site is one of the largest sites in the US.
The SEO Senior Manager will be accountable for building a program to increase organic search traffic, revenue and profit for two ecommerce sites. In this role, the SEO Senior Manager will be the evangelist for the program, strategizing and collaborating closely with cross-functional teams and leadership in a fast-paced environment, to drive organic search results. The SEO Senior Manager must be a self-motivated team-player who is highly engaged and eager to learn, with a high attention to detail. The SEO Senior Manager will have the opportunity to create in an exciting, transformative entrepreneurial environment.
· Developing an SEO roadmap to address current opportunities & technical focus areas
· Creating a detailed plan to implement the SEO roadmap
· Exploring external partnerships for outreach & content opportunities
· Conducting competitive analyses & ensuring SEO best practices are adhered to across the organization
· Collaborating closely with key stakeholders, including the development team, UI/UX team, Content Marketing team & agency partners, to activate the SEO roadmap
· Leveraging web analytics to prioritize short-term, mid-term & long-term activities & present findings to stakeholders & leadership
· Educating & influencing key stakeholders in the organization about SEO basics & best practices
· Providing clear direction, feedback & development to team members, as applicable
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, Math, Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
· 3 or more years people management, and/or leadership experience
· At least 5 or more years of SEO or related experience & 5 or more years of experience in ecommerce, online marketing or related fields
· Proficient with web analytics tools
· Expert communication (written and verbal) skills
· Expert presentation skills with ability to present effectively in a clear, concise and insightful manner with experience in Excel & PowerPoint
· Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams around defined timelines
· Enterprise SEO experience preferred
· Experience managing project budgets
· Experience with content marketing and link earning strategies
· Experience working at Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, a top digital agency, or a Fortune 500 company (within the Retail industry) a plus
Reference Number: 1255074