We are looking for Sr. Security Systems Administrator for our client in Bellevue, WA
Job Title: Sr. Security Systems Administrator
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Working in concert with and under the direction of the Sr. Security Systems Administration, the security systems administrator contributes to the safety and security of client's facilities by performing access control and project-oriented duties on the enterprise access control platform.
- These duties may include, but not be limited to the monitoring, administering and troubleshooting of access control systems while enforcing client's safety and security rules and regulations.
- This is a fulltime position, M-F, 8-5, and will reside at client facilities in Bellevue, WA.
Discrete Duties Include:
- Provide project support for the current migration project, and client converts from FCWnX to AMAG.
- This may include field testing, scripting and verification of processes, as well as assistance as needed to support field migrations.
- Responsible for the administration, monitoring and operation of client access control systems and sub-systems.
- Monitor and Maintain the Access Control System including Health Checks and Proactive Maintenance Procedures.
- Triage and Troubleshoot Access Control Software Issues including Software Issues, Alarm Events and Remote Resolution via Field Technician Workforce, coordinates repairs with vendors as needed.
- Utilize and enforce standards for Access Levels, Naming Conventions, and Badging Processes.
- Additionally, the systems administrator will perform user management as assigned by the Sr. Systems Administrator, including user adds, changes, access level maintenance and permissions management.
- 3-5 years security/IT related work experience, providing systems administration and troubleshootingsupport for access control systems. Experience with AMAG desired, FCWnx experience also preferred.
- Field level experience installing and configuring access control hardware, including readers, contacts, access control panels, wiring, relays, etc.
- Experience administering enterprise-class access control systems and providing support for geographically diverse systems.
- BS Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of network operations and infrastructure, including IP..
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Server, client, AD).
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Above average computer and keyboard knowledge and ability to learn new programs.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to handle emergency situations.
- Ability to read and understand floor plans, diagrams, and system schematics.
- Ability to understand basic operations of low voltage alarm, CCTV, and other security systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and Autocadexperience a plus.