The Sr. Security Solutions Engineer is the Trust Office's lead for all customer interaction operations. Equipped with cybersecurity and data privacy knowledge, this position actively partners with sales engineering teams to provide market transparency with NICE inContact's security solutions and product security features. Draft, design, publish, and maintain security knowledge management program documentation under the guidance of the Vice President of Security. Provide market cybersecurity assurance in advising information security and data privacy contract administration and vendor security management programs.
Develop security overview controls within sales engineering operations and consistently support customer engagement requests, meetings, and collaboration opportunities. Partner with product security teams to document and promote non-confidential product security features and services information to the marketplace. Professionally translate deep technical security knowledge into market acceptable and understandable context.
Collaborate with Trust Office Governance, Risk, and Compliance team members to mutually maintain customer-vendor programs, such as annual security and continuous vendor security due-diligence reviews. Incorporate compliance and auditing control knowledge into knowledge management documentation. Manage Trust Office Salesforce operations in collaboration with contract administration teams to sustain and continually improve security response times to customers and partners. Partner and collaborate with legal teams for data privacy and compliance messaging to promote security awareness to the marketplace.
As a Sr Security Solutions Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Provide technical security awareness and product security feature overviews to partners and customers.
- Develop and sustain customer-security operations, to include service agreement management and market transparency with Trust programs.
- Draft, design, and continually maintain customer-related information security program documentation, including technical security architecture diagrams.
- Collaborate and mutually govern customer vendor security program management.
- Serve as the market-interaction professional with information security and data privacy/compliance in-depth knowledge of NICE inContact networks, systems, and applications.
- Support and enhance customer relationships with continuous cybersecurity and data privacy updates.
- Maintain and supervise Trust Office Salesforce programs.
- Conducts service agreement, data privacy agreement, and information security addendum reviews and provides guidance to cybersecurity contract administration teams.
- Stay current on industry developments to identify emerging security technologies, risks and trends to ensure our systems keep pace with security technology and risk landscape evolution.
- Demonstrate technical security knowledge and skills to administer cybersecurity strategy and achieve security transparency within the marketplace.
- Partner with sales, sales engineering, technical and key account management, and professional services to educate, align, and provide consistent awareness of security controls within networked environments and product application suites.
- Maintain the highest level of personal certification, integrity and objectivity, following the company Code of Ethics and Nice inContact policies and procedures at all times
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems Security or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of being a cybersecurity or data privacy technical practitioner
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience, actively working with or in customer operations
- 3+ years of enabling and supporting vendor security management programs
- Experience with customer interactions, demonstrating strong security product and infrastructure knowledge
- A strong knowledge and familiarity with Salesforce features and operations
- Experience and technical familiarity with the following data privacy and information security global compliance frameworks:
- SOC 2
- ISO 27001
- A strong bias towards automation and innovative thinking
- Experience with, and strong knowledge of, sales engineering processes and request for proposal cycles
- Knowledge of web application security principles and experience securing modern, large-scale web environments
- The ability to build cross-functional partnerships with customer-dedicated teams to enhance cybersecurity messaging to the marketplace
- Experience with customer information security contract administration and market communication
- Certifications in information security or related field (one or more preferred):
- Experience collaborating with sales teams in multiple geographic locations.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS security architecture and security embedded within telecommunication services
- Strong writing and documentation abilities