The WhiteHat Security Program Manager (WSPM) is responsible for driving WhiteHat customer’s security programs while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. The WSPM ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and drives services and license utilization leading to ROI recognition, strong contract renewals, and solution growth opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish and drive enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing.
- Advise customers on how to best utilize WhiteHat Sentinel within their organization.
- Advise and assist customers on rollout, usage plans strategies, and onboarding of development teams and to drive adoption and utilization.
- Work closely with WhiteHat deployment, Thread Research Center (TRC), and customer support teams and provide oversight and management for issues and initiatives to ensure consistently positive customer experiences.
- Prepare and lead customer program Quarterly Reviews and maintain record of discussions and action items.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales on account strategies, identify opportunities for account expansions.
What we value:
- BS/MS in technical degree, or equivalent applicable experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading software consulting projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience consulting program management
- Excellent customer-facing skills gained in a software consulting role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and well-developed project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Ability to work well across functional groups and influence others to get things done
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%-15% (post covid)