This position reports to: Manager, Vulnerability Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a member of the Vulnerability Management Team, you will be tasked in ensuring that the ServiceNow cloud infrastructure is secure. You will work with internal teams to identify and drive vulnerabilities to closure while communicating meaningful metrics to leadership. Responsibilities include day-to-day oversight of the Qualys platform including scans, schedules, asset groups, option profiles, and authentication records. You will assess securityrisks based on how they may impact the ServiceNow environment and be a part of a stellar security team. A key part of this position is to effectively report issues to stakeholders, provide triage efforts, remediation recommendations, and perform compliance validation.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Change management experience.
- Worked in a vulnerability management type role previously.
- Experience working with vendors.
- Managed a Qualys platform.
- Understanding of the FedRAMP compliance framework.
- Familiarity with infrastructure vulnerabilities and risk assessment.
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication).
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Eligible to obtain US government clearance.