“Today marks an exciting new era for Splunk and Phantom customers, partners and employees,” said Doug Merritt, President and CEO, Splunk. “The combination of Splunk’s machine data platform with Phantom’s SOAR technology will accelerate a new age of analytics-driven security and expand Splunk’s vision as the security nerve center for SOCs around the world.”
If you love being a part of a great team, we are looking for a high-caliber security talent to aid customers in pre and post sales engineering capacities. This is a role in the D.C. Metro Area. This person will engage directly with Fortune 500 clients and will effectively present, and demonstrate Phantom’s capabilities. You will be able to identify business needs and drivers for Orchestration and Automation. You will also be able to develop automation and orchestration strategies for Phantom customers by crafting and building Phantom Playbooks that match the business drivers identified during the pre-sales engagement.
Our exciting Phantom Playbooks are the codification of a client’s security operations (SecOps) plan. In practice they’re high-level Python scripts that Phantom interprets in order to execute a series of actions. Playbooks hook into the Phantom platform and all of its capabilities in order to execute these actions, ensuring a repeatable and auditable process around security operations.
Phantom technology is extensible, with Python based Apps, allowing anyone to expand the platform and contribute Apps to the Phantom App store.
Similarly, Phantom Playbooks are also written in Python and can be customized at will. Community Playbooks are synchronized via Git and published on a public GitHub repository.
- Build, present and document technical solutions.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects, building positive and meaningful relationships.
- Identify customer needs, requirements, and business drivers for creative automation and orchestration solutions.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient Python-based Playbooks that codify the business drivers of the customer.
- We'd love your ability to effectively manage customer engagements including evaluations and proof of value activities is helpful.
- Organize and lead local and regional technical discussion sessions to build awareness and collaborative usage of the Phantom platform.
- Have fun while actively participating in the Phantom Community as a subject matter expert on Phantom’s Security Automation & Orchestration platform.
- Skilled at developing relationships with technical, as well as senior/executive level customers.
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative analytical skills.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Experience with writing and developing Python scripts.
- Operational Security experience.
- Security sales experience.
- U.S. Citizenship