We're Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world's most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today's most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
- Architect, build and maintain large scaled, multi-tenant secured production and corporate environments.
- Help secure our virtualization, physical, vehicle and cloud networks.
- Help define and implement network access control policies across our infrastructure.
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions and threats on our networks.
- Provide subject matter expertise on network architecture and authentication security.
- Experience building large scale, multi-site network architectures.
- Experience with secure remote access/WAN technologies (ipsec, VPN, etc).
- Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods.
- Experience with firewalls, emphasis on multi-context and IDS/IPS.
- Experience with securing routing protocols.
- Experience working Linux/Unix environments.
- Ability to perform forensic and packet analysis.
- Ability to configure and operate network security focused monitoring and logging systems.
- BS in CS, Math, Physics, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world.
- Expert working knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSFP, EIGRP).
- Expert knowledge securing edge network devices.
- Automation/scripting skill for configuration management/monitoring.
- Strong working knowledge securing virtualization platforms.
- Passionate about security.
- Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator.
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station