Microsoft AI and Research division has started a V1 project that will bring together technologies in several different areas of AI to revolutionize the enterprise communications space. We are looking for a few talented engineers to form the early team. This is a very rare opportunity to jump into the center of AI revolution! You will be able to work closely with world class scientists and engineering leaders to define the future. As an early team member, you will experience a wide range of technology spectrum, from digital signal processing down to bits and bytes, to deep learning for speech recognition, computer vision, and natural language processing.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
Strong candidates will likely have the following qualifications:
• Demonstrates strong coding capabilities in multiple areas such as numerical, algorithmic, and system programs.
• Enthusiastic about solving hard engineering challenges by applying scientific findings to practical problems.
• An efficient communicator via formulation at appropriate levels of detail.
• Comfortable with start-up style work environment: versatile, detail oriented, collaborative, can-do attitude with strong commitment. You will be expected to have both great code quality and agility at the same time.
• Previous knowledge and experience in Machine Learning/Speech Recognition/Computer Vision/Programming Language is a big plus.