As a Sr. Scrum Master and Agile Coach at Jornaya, you will function as a servant leader enabling teams to deliver business value as efficiently as possible. You will also help drive the continual improvement that underlies truly being Agile at all levels of the organization.
Please include a cover letter with your application describing why you think this is a good fit for you and for Jornaya.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Organize and facilitate Scrum and Kanban ceremonies and practices for your teams.
- Mentoring teams to be Agile and to not just doAgile.
- Act as an Agile coach to the organization.
- Evangelize Agile across the whole organization.
- Maintain the metrics necessary to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Participate in Agile/Leanportfolio and roadmap/release planning.
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Leader role on Scrum and Kanban teams for technically complex projects.
- 5+ years in an Agile leadership position in a high growth environment (both in revenue and people) with an understanding of Agile planning processes at the portfolio, roadmap, and team level.
- Exposure to web-scale Adtech, Martech solutions, data-focused products, big datatechnologies and AWS.
- Experience with VersionOne or a similar tool.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant technology. Given the nature of our products and projects, we need people who have the ability to understand our technology and communicate effectively with the teams and stakeholders.