Improves project work by:
- Actively seek, communicate, and apply the project methodology and its best practices and opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Coaching the team on self-organization
- Actively assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization; coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information.
- Preparing and representing team metrics (Burndown, velocity, defect injection ra