As a Sr. Scrum Master/Agile Coach at AIMIA Loyalty Solutions, you will fill a key role functioning as a servant leader enabling our teams to deliver business value as efficiently as possible. You will also help drive the continual improvement that underlies truly being Agile at all levels of the organization and will help the organization as it matures its Agile adoption.
- Organize and facilitate Scrum and Kanban ceremonies and practices for your teams.
- Mentor teams to be Agile, not just do Agile.
- Act as an Agile coach to the organization in practices, patterns, and - most importantly - underlying Lean/Agile values.
- Help evangelize Agile across the whole organization.
- Ensuring daily, sprint, release, and program commitments are being upheld.
- Removing obstacles that prevent the team from accomplishing its goals.
- Maintain the metrics necessary to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Be a key participant in Agile/Lean portfolio, release, and Sprint planning sessions.
- Fostering transparency and assisting with continual improvement efforts.
- Ensuring the team's progress and successes are visible to assist teams meet commitments.
- Supporting Product Owner by assisting with backlog grooming and refinement.
- Supporting Release Management and Software Configuration Management activities.
Key QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 5+ years' experience in the Scrum Master/Agile Coach role on Scrum and Kanban teams for technically complex projects plus 5+ years' experience in a related role prior to becoming a Scrum Master/Agile Coach.
- 10+ years' experience in a software product development organization.
- 5+ years' experience helping drive an Agile adoption within an organization.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a distributed organization.
- Demonstrable experience with Agile planning processes at the portfolio, roadmap, and team levels.
- A high level of Emotional Intelligence.
- Exposure to TFS' Agile Planning Tools or tools of a similar nature.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Passion for being Agile.
Please include a cover letter with your application describing why you think this is a good fit for you and for AIMIA Loyalty Solutions.