Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Cell Line Development Scientist to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Cell Line Development Scientist:
- Design, modify and develop cell lines for biopharmaceutical development
- Lead a team to innovate and utilize new platforms for cell line development, lead projects for cell line development and coordinate with clients to update them on project timelines.
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of 5-7 associate scientists within the group.
- Develop and implement process improvements within the department including developing new platforms and automating current processes.
Technical Requirements for Cell Line Development Scientist:
- PhD or Master's Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with developing mammalian or insect cell lines including CHO and HEK
- Hands on experience with leading and managing a team including direct reports, project management, and training.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Cell Line Development Scientist:
- Compensation: $100,000-140,000, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k