Global Pharmaceutical company looking to bring on board a Sr. Scientist, Antibody Discovery here in the Metro-West area of MA! Scientist will conduct therapeutic antibody discovery and development projects using hybridoma and high throughput (HTP) B-cell cloning from immunized animals and/or human samples.
Candidate should be current with the latest technology developments and be able to propose and implement process improvement technologies to aid reduction in cycle time and attrition rates.
The candidate will serve as project team leader and will have to liaise effectively with therapeutic area teams to coordinate research activities in a multi-disciplinary setting.
This will involve data presentation in well-organized written and oral formats at various team, group, and project review meetings.
· A Ph.D. degree in immunology, biochemistry, or other related biological science with at least 3+ years of postdoctoral and/or industry experience is required.
· Strong scientific understanding of immunology and conceptual and technical expertise in hybridoma and state of the art HTP B-cell cloning and screening technologies.
· Demonstrated successful experience in antibody research, preferably in an industry setting is required.
· A successful candidate should also have excellent data management, written and presentation skills and must be a team player.
· Strong background in immunology, molecular biology and protein biochemistry
· Experience in recombinant protein expression and characterization
· Bio-informatic expertise analyzing antibody sequences.