Summary of Responsibilities:
- Challenge yourself as part of a dynamic, talented development group for a highly driven and successful technology-centric financial services company. As a mid-level systems engineer, you will contribute your experience and skills to enhance technology service offerings across all aspects of financial services. The incumbent will have good technical skills and a strong desire to dig deeper to learn and apply designs, techniques, patterns and technologies to strengthen the team. Close business partnerships will drive your work as you gain business experience that will help you anticipate business needs while applying technology solutions in a rapid, proto-typing manner
- Systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration
- Develop, document, and standardize preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems
- Develop technical solutions using supportable methodologies that adhere to departmental standards and conventions
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and problems within defined service level agreements
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience with Citrix
- Minimum 10+ years hands-on experience with Microsoft-based systems
- Minimum 5 years experience in a call center environment
- Minimum 10+ years experience with Local Area Networks and distributed computing environments
- Minimum 10+ years experience in information technology.
- Strong understanding of performance and tuning of servers and network equipment
- Strong understanding of Firewalls, Web servers, FTP, network applications
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networks, sub-netting, and VPN
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Cisco network systems
- Minimum 5 years experience in several of the following: Windows 2003 Enterprise, MS Cluster, Active Directory, Server virtualization
- VMware ESX, SQL, IIS Web services, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Exchange 2007, Postini, Rightfax, Optika, HP Proliant Servers, Altiris server, VBscript – High capacity for learning – Highly collaborative
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or natural sciences preferred.
- Overtime work may be required as needed to adapt to business change.