Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further…the opportunity is here! Fujitsu America can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. You will enjoy our dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged, and where your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are. Fujitsu America values collaboration and innovation. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visit .
Fujitsu America, an innovative company known for its commitment to employee work/life balance, learning, and professional development, is growing! The SAP practice at Fujitsu America is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience. Fujitsu America's partnership with SAP spans more than 40 years, services clients around the globe, and is committed to delivering real-world value. Join our cutting edge team of professionals, support our SAP clients, and work with our Center of Excellence to develop next generation solutions and applications.
- SAP Senior Order to Cash consultant with strong experience in SAP SD and S/4 Hana Sales.
- Experience of identifying as-is processes and to-be processes and Map Business Processes in SAP S/4 Hana System
- Able to contribute during explore phase of project.
- Experience with SAP Best Practices Business Processes, Global templates and configuration of these Best Practices
- Deep understanding and experience on SAP S/4 Hana new innovations, Master Data changes, Data structure changes, Simplification Lists, User Interface, Security changes etc.
- Worked extensively in the areas of Order Management, Pricing, Billing and Logistics
- Experience in configuring different output types – Order Acknowledgment, Proforma Invoice and Billing outputs using output management and BRF Plus.
- Experience in SAP processes and customization, S/4HANA, SAP IDOC, EDI, Fiori/UI5, and Data migration tool.
- Experience in the area of setting up Business Partners, Configuration of BP Roles, Number Ranges, Partner Function etc
- Experiences with other SAP Modules such as FI-SD integration, MM and LE are must.
- Experience on variant configuration will be a plus.
- Hands on, project based experience preferably with S/4 Hana design and build implementation work for any of the versions (1610, 1709, 1809)
- Must have good experience in experience of Repetitive & Discrete Manufacturing processes.
- 8 plus years of experience in the area of SAP Sales and Distribution and logistics management.
- Hands on experience in gathering business requirements, business process analysis, GAP analysis, and preparation of Proof of Concepts for delivering SAP solutions.
- Experience on at least one S/4 Hana Conversion or green field implementation
- Worked on at least two-three full life cycle SAP implementation projects
- Strong cross functional experience in the area of SAP SD, LE, MM,FI
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- S/4 Hana certification in primary area will be preferred
- Experience utilizing SAP Solution Manager for process configuration and documentation
- End to End configuration experience of SAP Order to cash in ECC and SAP S/4 Hana with integration experience of other SAP modules is must.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we'd like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.