FOR YOUR REVIEW:
Position:- Sr. SAP Operation Manager
Duration:- Full Time
Location:- NYC, NY
Under the direction ofAssociate Director, Operations & Program Management, this position is responsible for managing the Basis, Security, and Testing teams, providing operations and system administration leadership during the implementation and ongoing Projects of the SAP ERP software in support of the Medical College’s administrative operations. This leadership will be provided by the incumbent directing and coordinating the activities of the Basis Administration, Security Administration, Testing and Operations staff. This role ensures the availability of the SAP technical environment necessary to supportSAP in meeting the College’s business requirements and that the environment is secure and recoverable. This position will work with the Associate Director, SAP Business Analysis and the Senior Management, Enterprise Applications development team to develop an effective overall technical architecture for the College’s implementation of SAP components/modules and will serve as the primary contact with our hosting vendor.
· Oversees the planning and responsibilities of the managers of the Basis, Security, and Testing teams ensuring they receive the necessary training and cross-training to support all technical and operational aspects of SAPlandscapes.
· Oversee the development and maintenance of the security strategy for SAP across all landscapes ECC, Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Portal, Supplier Relationship Management and Solution Manager.
· Oversees and directs the Security Administrators in the creation and maintenance of requiredmaster and derived security roles and the administration of users.
· Manages the use of the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) tools to ensure that the developed and assigned roles meet segregation of duties and adhere to Audit requirements.
· Meets regularly with the Associate Directors, SAP Business Analysts and Senior Management to understand the business requirements and Projects to be implemented and making sure the necessary Systems/Landscapes are setup.
· Works closely with the hosting service provider in planning infrastructure requirements based on project requirements and making sure that all SLAs are met.
· Works with the hosting vendor and other ITS units to develop, test and maintain the SAP disaster recovery plan annually.
· Works with the testing team to come up with robust testing strategy and making sure all change moved between landscapes are tested thoroughly to ensure least disruption to the business users.
· Oversees the development and maintenance of the SAP NetWeaver technology stack in support of the business requirements for SAP.
· Ensures that approved transports are properly moved between landscapes and clients, ensures that the Basis Administrators are properly maintaining the Development, Quality Assurance and Production landscapes of all SAP components.
A minimum of five year’s experience in administering or supporting SAP solutions (ECC, BW, and SRM).
Business Objects & HANA experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Experience in information technology or healthcare.
· In-depth knowledge of the SAP ECC, NetWeaver technology stack and hands-on experience in one or more of the following skill sets: Basis Administration, Security Administration, or SAP Operations is required.