- Understand Rexnord Global Template and provide solutions to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services.
- Evaluate, plan and deliver effective solutions and configuration within Warehouse Management
- Provide SAP Ariba expertise and support for upstream and downstream Ariba solutions spanning Sourcing, SLP, Contract Management, Spend Analytics, Supply chain collaboration modules, always ensuring alignment with Ariba best practices
- Collaborate with Supply Chain team to evaluate, plan and deliver Ariba SCC module
- Support and deliver effective solutions and configuration in related modules including: Inventory Management, Procurement, Shipping/Receiving
- In-depth knowledge of data, processes, and integration points with other SAP modules, as well as SAP and industry standard best practices
- Support value realization initiatives through consistent system utilization, standardized business processes, and standardized controls across business units and geographical areas.
- Strong functional, communication and organization skills, with ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones as well as provide timely updates.
- Ability to assist with business process and master data redesign ensuring alignment with SAP best practices.
- Develop strong SAP user community through end user training, support and knowledge sharing to keep solution aligned with the business
- Assist team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage.
Experience and Skill Required
- Current SAP ECC 6.0 MM/WM knowledge and experience
- Bachelors Degree Required
- A functional/technical professional with at least two full lifecycle SAP ECC 6.0 implementations
- Minimum 10 years experience in SAP MM/WM hands-on configuration and implementation/support
- Primary focus / expertise in WM Warehouse Management with solid experience in MM Materials Management
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting and growing Ariba solutions within an organization
- Expertise in Ariba solution set with in depth knowledge of Aribia Networks, Ariba Contracts and Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration functions
- Proven ability to provide configuration and analysis support for the MM/WM modules with complete understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution.
- Strong understanding of integration point with other SAP modules (SD/PP/FI/CO/BW/VC)
- Adept at implementing technology–enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high–talent team.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow–on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel. Strong configuration and design skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating technical information to non-technical audience
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to foster teamwork in a fast-paced project environment.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with end-users
- Proven capability to influence business teams by understanding requirements and describing the standard SAP and Ariba business processes
- Commitment to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Proven SAP WM domain knowledge
- Proven SAP MM domain knowledge
- Proven SAP Ariba domain knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- · Ability to foster teamwork in a fast-paced project environment
- · Proven ability to lead teams and ability to meet deliverables in a project environment
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program