Industry: Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous•
5 - 7 years
Posted 260 days agoby Stacey Griffith
Full-time perm position with direct client - not a contract/consulting need. Client will assist with relocation.
Leads the review, analysis, and modifications of the design and function
Configures and maintains new and existing functionality in MM and PP.
Champions the use of commonly-used concepts, SAP standard functionality, and best practices and procedures.
Gathers business requirements and develops design/programming specifications.
Applies broad business process knowledge and SAP technical expertise to accurately anticipate and recommend
business process improvements.
Must be able to facilitate requirements gathering sessions including joint collaboration with business and IT.
Estimates the level of effort on enhancement requests and meets with the business to prioritize the requests.
Follows system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
Works with the business community to provide system support.
Tests, documents, and conducts end user training regarding SAP enhancements to ensure the system is being used properly and
meeting business needs.
Qualifications, Educational Skills and Experience
- Six to Eight years of SAP hands-on configuration experience in core MM/PP, including
MRP, Inventory Management, Purchase Order process, Requisition Approval process
including Work Flow and Supply Chain concepts.
- Experience in at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations including all phases (project
planning, business blueprinting, gap analysis, system design, configuration, testing,
training, and go live support)
- Experience with writing functional specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Customization,
Enhancements, and Forms. Experience in testing and supporting custom RICEF.
- Experience on-boarding new acquisitions onto existing SAPtemplate including mastery
of organizational structures, business process mapping, and data conversion
- Experience with SAP?s Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting Process
- Exposure to Evaluated Receipt Process (ERS).
- Experience with Stock Transport Orders.
- Experience with concepts of Discrete Manufacturing, Repetitive Manufacturing, as well as
kanban as it relates to Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience with Shop Floor Data Collection systems and the integration to SAP.
- Experience with SAP?s Long Term Planning and Demand Management.
- Exposure to the workings of Product Costing as it relates to manufacturing.
- Familiarity with the cost settlement processes related to manufacturing orders and
repetitive cost collectors.
- At least 5 years of progressive manufacturing operations experience? APICS
certification is a plus.