Excellent Opportunity with Global Fortune Manufacturing Organization!
Sr. SAP Business Systems Analyst (MM)
Focus of the role: Design and implement solutions in the SAP Materials Management (MM) module as a functional resource supporting information systems for the Sourcing, Materials Management, Merchandising and Financial Controller business groups
Located in Greater Grand Rapids, MI Area
Great Career Advancement Opportunities / Relocation Assistance Avail.
Summary of Position
Design and implement solutions in the SAP Materials Management (MM) module as a functional resource supporting information systems for the Sourcing, Materials Management, Merchandising and Financial Controller business groups. Partner with other functional and technical teams to ensure that IT solutions are in line with global business processes. Work with other functional and technical teams on a global basis to provide analysis and support of the SAP system.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configures and modifies software to meet business requirements; creates and executes test plans for software modifications and facilitates transfer into production; writes software documentation suitable for internal systems control and user manuals.
- Manages medium to large projects and functions as an expert contributor on other projects and selected assignments; coordinates resources, milestone schedules and related communication; responsible for delivery of assigned scope of work.
- Confers with customers to define and document business requirements.
- Uses I.T. standard methods and processes to complete project tasks; assists in developing methods and processes when required.
- Leads and/or assists team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage; supports on an as-needed basis (24x7) assigned applications and/or participates (through expertise) on problems outside specific assignment to ensure business operations are not interrupted or delayed.
- Evaluates make vs. buy system alternatives under general direction; maintains awareness of current technologies and technological trends; assimilates new technology into company work environment.
- Develops technical and business proficiency through a formal education process and work assignments.
- Performs duties consistent with the company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- 5-7 years configuration experience with a strong business knowledge of integration points between SD and FI/CO.
- Experience in front-line problem resolution, go-live support and post go-live support while successfully working on multiple projects.
- Project Managementexperience leading teams to deliver technical and functional solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to perform effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to assess requirements and provide estimates of time, cost, and resources to complete a body of work.
- Ability to work independently and complete agreed upon deliverables within established timeframes.