As Columbia Sportswear’s Senior SAP Procure to Pay Business Systems Analyst, you collaborate with business owners to identify, recommend and implement system and process improvements. You’ll configure the SAP AFS MM module, document functional requirements, create functional design documents, perform functional unit and integration tests, and support implementations.
With a focus on Direct Procurement you will be responsible for the functionality of global procurement, purchase orders, direct purchasing, pricing condition, and purchasing info records including some inbound logistic and master data.
- Configure SAP AFS system within the MM module to support Procure to Pay processes and complex sub-modules, including the following: material master, pricing and terms, 3rd party processing/direct ship messages
- Work closely with the development team to deliver functionality that involves changes in ABAP code
- Collaborate in a team environment including working with business users, other SAP functional teams and GIS partners
- Design and document functional specifications for application interfaces within Columbia’s system landscape, custom EDI messages, user exits, reports, and other development objects
- Participation on projects in various stages of progress, including production support
- Troubleshooting of processes and SAP configuration, debugging when necessary
- Good understanding of the integration between other SAP modules; Sales and Distribution (SD), Finance and partner systems
- Conduct one-on-one training to teammates and business users
- Write clear documentation of process/system designs and user instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with emphasis in business, supply chain management, information systems. Additional years of techno/functional supply chain experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 8+ years of IT experience working within an ERP System
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain Procurement Business Process; including purchase orders, purchase requisitions, vendor master, material master, pricing, global logistics, goods receipts, EDI and the technology that supports these processes
- SAP AFS, FMS or S4 functionality and apparel industry practices preferred
- SAP configuration in Materials Management preferred
- Experience in at least one full cycle ERP implementation required
- Job is based in Portland, Oregon, but there is periodic domestic and overseas travel to support SAP in California, Kentucky, Canada, Europe, China, Japan and Korea.