We are looking for Sr. SAP Functional Analyst with IS Oil and TSW Experience for our client in San Antonio, TX
Job Title: Sr. SAP Functional Analyst with IS Oil and TSW Experience
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Delivers business solution services that meet customer needs and are aligned with IT strategies. Elicits, documents, and analyzes user requirements related to analytical business processes within enterprise.
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to recommend and implement solutions that will enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Analyzes customer requirements to design and implement functional solution based upon best practices and in accordance with IT standards.
- Delivers solution enhancements and consulting services for best practice usage on enterprise systems, systems integration, and solution introduction. Leverages business analysis methodology such as Lean Six Sigma to deliver business process improvements.
- Meets with customers to gather and document effective business requirements. Maps and analyzes end-to-end business processes as part of overall documentation.
- Documents details of requests according to IT governance framework, captures or updates relevant knowledge and transitions product to support.
- Responsible for application and knowledge transfer to properly support team upon completion of project implementation phase. Participates in and provides cross training for all areas of responsibility.
- Provides standardization or lean recommendations to current solutions utilizing the full end-to-end business process methodology.
- Serves as SAP configuration expert for respective system components and or modules.
- May lead cross-functional teams in application of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools to define and scope continuous improvement projects to achieve strategic objectives and drive performance.
- Minimum undergraduatedegree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field of study required.
- Minimum 5 years SAP IS-Oil TSW configuration experiencerequired.
- Minimum 5 years analytical and business requirements gathering experience on information technology team required.
- Minimum 2 years?experiencesupporting and delivering projects through a project life-cycle methodology required.
- SAP TSW Location Balancing, 3WP, IPW, Nomination, Actualization, QCI and Exchanges experiencerequired.
- SAP S/4HANA, ECC 6.0 experiencerequired.
- SAP certification in solutions and components preferred.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Business analyst certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma yellow belt or higher certification preferred.
- ITIL/Cobit training preferred.
- IS-Oil experiencerequired.
- Oil and gas industry experiencerequired.
- Refining and pipeline experiencepreferred