The Sr. SAP Business Analyst will provide subject matter expertise and be responsible for design of the business processes and the SAP system for Material Management (MM), Plant maintenance (PM) and Sales & distribution (SD), and ensuring that the configured system conforms to the enterprise-wide design approach while meeting the needs of end users.
- Work with business to support procurement and sales business requirements gathering and to translate Statement of Requirement into design for SAP Material Management / Sales and Distribution and other SAP applications
- Work with other value streams to identify integration touch points for SAP Procurement / Sales (MM/SD) / Plant Maintenance.
- Participate and coordinate the business partner team and Veolia cross domain teams in the fit gap analysis during the blueprint phase and during the deployment readiness phases
- Responsible for developing high quality functional specifications for all custom enhancements, custom objects and work closely with the technical development team to ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs
- Collaborate with Enterprise integration team on field mapping and design of interfaces with the non-SAP applications / legacy systems
- Perform system configuration and manual set up needed to implement the solution for the SAP Financials / Material Management functionality
- Comprehending and performing complex configuration tasks and testing in the areas of Materials management (primary), Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning and Quality Management (secondary); resolving complex user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in the creation and ongoing review of training materials for initial design and future changes
- Work with the business process and data teams to support data cleansing and data conversion activities for SAP financials / Material Management.
- Researching the SAP system, OSS, ASUG, and other resources for solutions to business requirements and the implementation of new business process improvements. Researching new technologies and functionality, making recommendations on their use at MSA.
- Support the cutover activities and troubleshooting during the launch and the hyper-care period.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline with an IT focus. MBA or graduate degree in related discipline with a Business focus preferred.
- Professional Qualification in Engineering, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Operations, Management or related field
- 10+ Years of experience with a minimum of 8 years of SAP Material Management / Sales & Distribution / Plant maintenance configuration / supportexperience
- A previous implementation experience of a S/4 Hana solution is a plus