Sr. SAP ABAP Developer
We are looking for Sr. SAP ABAP Developer for our client in ???Columbia, SC
Job Title: Sr. SAP ABAP Developer
Job Location: ?Columbia, SC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- Within Project Schedules And Other Defined Deadlines, In Adherence To client’s Architecture, And Working Under The Direction Of The client’s Technical Team Lead, Candidate Will Provide Technical Development, As Well As Some Analysis, Services Related To:
- The ABAP Development, Configuration, Tuning And Administration Of SAP ECC FI Treasury Functionality To Include Investment Management And Debt Management
- The Analysis, Design, Development, Testing Implementation, Documentation And Support Of SAP ABAP Software Specifically Related To SAP’S ECC Finance Area.
- Major Components Of This Project Will Include The Development Of Treasury Functionality
- This Position Requires Analyzing System And Business Requirements, ABAP Development And Configuration, Testing And Data Processing Strategies.
- Candidate Must Have In-Depth Knowledge Of SAP’S ECC 6.0 Fi Functionality, Specifically With Experience Utilizing This Software And Related Development Tools In A Public Sector Organization.
- Candidate Must Have Extensive Knowledge Of ABAP Development, Performance Monitoring And Tuning.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- ALL WITHIN PROJECT SCHEDULES AND OTHER DEFINED DEADLINES:
- SOLUTION ARCHITECTING:
- Participates with the client’s ABAP development team to develop implementation and maintenance strategies, processes, procedures and best practices for ABAP development in the ECC FI treasury module, to include integration with the state’s existing sap solution and other disparate systems and data sources.
- Develop ABAP code as needed in order to support the above solutions based on design specifications provided by the customer.
- Assist with development of test plans to validate the solutions and components once implemented.
- Effectively leveraging the latest capabilities of sap components to develop the solution.
- Work With It And Business Teams To Define, Design, Configure, Develop And Implement ABAP Solutions Using The SAP ABAP Workbench And Analysis Tools.
- Leverage SAP Software To Build Effective And High Performance Data Solutions For client’s And client’s Treasurer’s Office.
- Create ABAP Programs To Satisfy Identified Functional Requirements.
- Design Test Plans And Conduct Unit, Integration And User Acceptance Testing For The Above.
- Extract Data From Non-Traditional Resources Such As Spreadsheets And Flat Files.
- Formally Provide Process And Technical Knowledge Transfer Via Paired Programming, Peer Coaching, Written Documentation And Classroom Instruction For All Development Work.
- Provide Effective And Timely Oral And Written Communications To Management, Peers And Users.
- Identification And Escalation Of Issues And Risks To Management In A Timely Manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 10+ Years’ ABAP Solution Architecting Experience
- 10+ Years’ ABAP Software Analysis, Design, Development
- 10+ Years’ Experience With ECC FI Module
- 10+ Years’ SAP Web Application Server, Employing Object-Oriented Programming Concepts, ABAP Unit, Shared Memory Objects, Using ABAP Objects To Realize Custom Report And Dialog Programs, ABAP Webdynpro Applications, BAP/FRC, and the SAP Enhancement Framework Using ABAP Workbench.
- 10+ Years’ Practical Upgrade, Oss Notes, Support Packs And Troubleshooting Experience
- 5+ Years’ Experience With Xi(Pi-Process Integrator) With Knowledge Of Edi And Ach Processes
- 5+ Years’ Experience With Web As
- 5+ Years’ Experience Sap Public Sector
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent Teaching/Peer Review Skills
- Excellent Communications Skills
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
- Public Sector Sap Abap Development For Rice In Ecc 6.0, Srm, And Bw
- Ms Office Tools (E.G. Word, Excel, Visio, Project)
- PM Experience
- Fluent English
- Business Acumen
- Bachelors In It, Business And/Or Equivalent Experience.
- Not required but Security certifications will be factored in the selection process