We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Solutions Analyst to join our global Business Systems Team. You will work with our Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing organizations to further improve our current Salesforce platform and develop new experiences (combination of business process and technical work). You will oversee the management, scalability, development and integration of our Salesforce Sales cloud instance.This position has the opportunity to be fully remote, and you will report into our Information Systems Manager.
- Work (hands-on) on moderately complex business and technical problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods, processes, and technical builds to improve optimization
- You will oversee the Salesforce Sales Cloud - always evaluating data flows, daily experiences, data security / privacy, and add-on packages to create impact (measured in effectiveness of processes, acceleration of sales, scalability of operations, along with security of our data)
- You will interview, consult, and document business requirements for systems enhancements across the company
- Create new solutions - whether it is changing how Sales team interacts with different sales stages, how we route and follow-up on leads, or how to measure performance across the board
- You will design and implement new methods, procedures, and systems to improve the productivity, processing, and flow of information through our organization
- Mentor other team members on SFDC best practices for architecting efficient solutions
- 2+ years of working with a 600-1000 seat Salesforce instance
- 4+ years of experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
- 4+ years working with Salesforce flows, process builder and other advanced administration techniques.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application and solid understanding of business processes
- Salesforce Admin, App Builder and Advanced Administration Certifications
- Knowledge of the architecture, flows, and configurations of our Salesforce instance and other tools and their connections.
- Understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas