We are looking for ????Sr. Salesforce Resource with lightening experience for our client in New York City, NY
Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Resource with lightening experience
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 8+ years of experience (5years preferred) in a hands-on technical leadership position
- Led at least 3 end to end Salesforce CRM implementations as a Tech Lead.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: development and release management strategies, change management
- Strong Presenter & Communication Skills
- Strong Experience of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
- Experience of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Experience in key areas including integration technologies, single sign on, master data management and agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud), multiple certifications highly preferred
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical field or equivalent
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Preferable experience in Salesforce AppExchange applications
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration