Create and perform assessments of Salesforce development processes and procedures to ensure that industry-standards are being adopted and followed during the design and build phases.
- Create Salesforce development processes and procedures to ensure that industry-standards are being adopted and followed during the design and build phases
- Perform assessments of development artifacts to ensure quality specifically looking at the attributes of optimization, security, reliability and performance.
- Establish a mechanism capturing and maintaining feedback documented during the quality feedback review cycle.
- Report metrics on quality engineering process and act on those metrics to improve process effectiveness, test execution, and product quality.
- Collaborate with development teams to help define software requirements, design and implementation to ensure testability, scalability, maintainability, and reliability.
- Assist in the refinement of how developers unit test their code and ensure proper coverage is being maintained.
- Occasional development responsibilities in situations where teammates need SME help with complex and difficult components. Development may also include non-project-based work for innovation where the individual will create Proof of Concepts and/or frameworks that can be used across the enterprise.
- Provide DevOps advice and coaching across the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Bring the following professional experience:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Salesforce/Apex development and best practices
- Familiarity with automation (release and testing) in an SaaS environment.
- Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical project team members.
- Demonstrated experience with one or more: software reliability, automated test maintenance, static analysis, or code coverage.
- Demonstrated ability to apply appropriate industry-standard processes and practices to prevent and detect defects throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize metrics and understand processes related to effective quality assurance and testing progress.
- Extensive experience with web and database application technologies, automated testing, frameworks and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work across project teams to leverage existing knowledge, technologies and solutions.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of software development experience with the last 5+ focused exclusively in Salesforce.
- Hands on experience with Apex development, SOAP/REST API, well-versed in Service Oriented Architectures
- Credentials/Certifications:Administrator, Force.com Developer, Service Cloud Consultant,andSales Cloud Consultant
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
all locations considered