Senior Salesforce Developer/Technical Lead
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Developer/Technical Lead to join our growing Salesforce Practice. This role will be based out of Dallas or remotely. We are seeking a professional who has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and has a strong interest in consulting.
- Leader: guide the team to hit delivery milestones and navigate blocker issues. Perform code reviews and make code quality decisions. Validate software design and implementation, prioritize team work and ship solutions our business loves.
- Coach: define software design patterns; design SF data models, Lightning and Apex solutions for the team. Mentor and educate juniors.
- Developer: lead by example. Write Apex and Lightning solutions alongside the team. Work with ETL and data models
- 3-5 years’ experience, 3+ years of expertise with Salesforce
- Demonstrated success on previous Salesforce project as Sr. Developer or Tech Lead
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem, including Apex, Lightning and data models
- Strong experience with writing Apex code, triggers, classes, Lightning components and workflows/approval rules using custom code
- Clear understanding of Salesforce access and data sharing models
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, APIs and REST
- Exposure to ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Mulesoft)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS)
- Develop estimates for projects
- Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce applications.
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Ability to migrate metadata between salesforce environments using Jenkins, GitHub, change sets and other tools as needed.
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and Service Cloud a plus
- Salesforce Integration experience with AWS using AWS Connect a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted in the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America