The Salesforce Senior Developer will work on Hertz’s implementation and maintenance of Salesforce.com. This role will work directly with our IT team alongside business community consisting of Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Care to translate technical requirements into design, code for our Salesforce Center of Excellence. The Senior Developer will act as a Salesforce.com SME and implement improvements to Hertz’s Salesforce.com environments. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of Agile Scrum concepts and techniques.
Key Result Areas:
- Serve as senior level developer for Salesforce.com Sales/Service/Marketing Clouds at Hertz
- Develop high quality, scalable customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, requirements and company goals
- Contribute to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, deploy and production support)
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance
- Design, develop and maintain enhancements, integrations to existing Salesforce applications
- Identity opportunities for application optimization, redesign and development
- Collaborate with various internal departments on new technical details, requirements and implementations
- Should be able to work in a multi-vendor environment and able to adapt to the Hertz changing needs
- Remains current on new Salesforce features and functionality and provides recommendations for process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- University Bachelor’s degreerequired. Strong preference for degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field. and extensive (> 5 year) experience in an Information Technology role.
- Extensive experience in an Information Technology role (>5 years)
- 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce senior developerrequired.
- SFDC platform developer I and II, App builder certification preferred
- Experience working in a 1000+ user organization with large data volumes preferred
- Familiarity with sales, service and marketing processes
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform, features and governor limits
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and design patterns
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and designs
- Experience working with VisualForce pages, Lightning, Apex programming required
- Experience using SOAP, REST and other communication protocols and mechanisms
- Experience in Agile development preferred
- Ability to write and speak clearly and unambiguously in English.
- Energetic, outgoing outside of the box thinker.
- Works well individually or in variably sized team environments.
- Comfortable relating to many different levels within the organization.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and constantly evolving industry
- Analytical mind and discipline to work with multiple objectives against tight time deadlines
- Respects and remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Displays intellectual integrity.
- Motivated by long-term results.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong relational management and conflict resolution methodology.