Note: Due to the holiday schedule, we will not start reviewing resumes until the week of January 4th.
Our technology professionals are collaborative, engaging, and immersed in our customers’ business process and every aspect of their desired solutions. We foster a culture that considers the holistic impact that quality solution design and dev ops execution can deliver. We believe in considering all aspects of desired business solutions that technology design can help influence and reinforce.
Our Salesforce mortgage team members are a passionate group of dedicated individuals steeped in the Salesforce ecosystem. We are looking for an experienced and innovative Salesforce developer to join our team. Focused on the Mortgage vertical, this position offers diverse and dynamic opportunities to build a rewarding and recognized long term career on the leading edge of Salesforce.com and financial services technology.
This team member will work closely with the Salesforce Center of Excellence, business users, IT and business leadership at all levels, and our world class Salesforce mortgage team in every stage of the development lifecycle. From analysis and design to coding, testing, release and maintenance while ensuring adherence to compliance and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and Dev Ops standards.
- Configure, enhance and maintain standard and custom Salesforce functionality, including but not limited to: custom objects, quick actions, validation, workflow and assignment rules, process builder, flow, email alerts and approval processes.
- Use technical specifications to design and develop clean and effective business solutions, according to Salesforce best practices.
- Collaborate with the Senior Developer and BA to configure, develop, implement and support new business solutions using declarative or custom APEX functionality.
- Coordinate with related IT teams, end users, business and IT leadership, and partners in supporting administration and/or integration of related solution and production systems.
- Create and maintain project and dev ops documentation in the Atlassian suite of products, according to Flagstar’s SDLC policies and practice.
- Assist with problem resolutions by reviewing existing code and configurations, applying development best practices and working with testers and end users to confirm resolution.
- Move code packages between development environments using common applications.
- Participate in planning & prioritization meetings, and help to maintain the internal project database.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Math or related field plus 7 years of test driven development experience is preferred – OR – 10 years of comparable work experience
- 7 years of IT development experience (Finance/Lending industry experience a plus)
- At least 2+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning
- Salesforce Developer certification is preferred
- In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application capabilities and constraints
- Extensive experience and understanding in designing of custom objects, fields, page layouts, formulas, relationships, lookups, dependent picklists, workflow alerts & actions, validation rules, approval processes, custom tabs, custom reports, report folders, record types, roles and profiles
- Excellent understanding of SOSL, SOQL, Salesforce.com's web services and APIs, and the Salesforce security model
- Advanced understanding of Apex and VisualForce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce Mobile App platform to create mobile applications
- Experience gathering and presenting information from multiple sources in a single UI
- Knowledge of ETL, EDI and BI tools is a plus (Informatica and BIA)
- 3 years of experience within Agile or Agile-variant Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- 3 years of experience with web services, executing calls and interpreting responses (SOAP or REST)
- Experience with Lightning conversion, Lightning design, and developing lightning components
- Experience with Oracle or PL/SQL
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between current project workload and on-going support tasks
Internal Use Only: Band E