SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Business Systems Team
As a Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer for SurveyMonkey, and an essential member of the Business Systems team, your role is a combination of coming up with strategic resolutions to problems our teams are facing, and being a hands-on expert on all things Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ. Your primary mission will be to optimize and scale the Salesforce CPQ platform, simplify user experiences, and create data flows across systems (Salesforce, MuleSoft, Zuora), processes, and reporting platforms.
Business Systems team enjoys working with multiple teams while managing the underlying infrastructure systems and processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and accomplish its business strategy. You will report to our Lead Salesforce Developer.
- Deploy, administer, troubleshoot, monitor, support, and operate a scalable, and secure Salesforce CPQ Platform (including 3rd party integrations)
- Partner with functional team members to improve the end-user experience across our processes like quoting, billing, invoicing, and subscription management
- Build-out (from scratch) transformative experiences for both internal and external customers
- Develop operational excellence across the cross-functional environment including development, data cleanliness, privacy, security, and tracking and reporting of essential metrics
- You have 5+ years experience, 2+ of which directly working with Salesforce CPQ platform
- Experience with Salesforce.com including CPQ platform, Sales, Service and Analytics Clouds, and building Force.com pages along with MuleSoft and integrations to platforms like Zuora
- Experience with Salesforce.com security model including sharing, profiles, and roles supporting large population of users, both internal and external
- Deep understanding and experience building, setting up and managing customizations through Connected Apps, Custom Objects, Workflows, Domains, Sites, and Metadata migrations
- Deep experience with the Sales business and daily challenges facing typical Sales & Service organizations
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (PDII) certification is a must along with Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Expertise in writing test classes & building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment techniques in Salesforce