Position: Sr. Salesforce Architect
Location: Austin, TX
- ServiceCloud ? Should know basic service cloud functionality specially email to case.
- Certifications ? Certified candidates are preferred.
- Advanced Apex - Should have worked on SOSL, Batch & Scheduled Apex
- Workflows ? Should be proficient on workflows.
- Integration ? Should have done at least one end to end integration.
- Deployments ? Should have done deployments. Deployment using ANT is preferred.
- Architect level developer in an agile development environment, capable of working independently and leading a group of Java developers
- Document and present architectural vision to development teams and management
- Derive cost/benefit analysis of architectural recommendations
- Provide tasks, direction and mentoring for developers
- Work with business analysts and development manager to prioritize and provide estimates on product backlogs to meet business needs
Good Communication skill, Onsite experience
- Mature and who understands how to deal with demanding customers
Should be able to work of Offshore (in some of the Offshore hours)