What can you expect?
- In collaboration with the business and other IT teams, analyze and design innovative solutions that are aligned with IT’s long terms Salesforce.com strategy.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications.
- Assess technical requirements of requests and scope for projects and communicate results to business client, project team, and IT counterparts. Assist application users by tracking, analyzing and solving user problems based on an understanding of business process workflow within the application. Provides support to users for the technical aspects of application utilities and functions, such as reporting. Identify opportunities for new or improved systems and applications to support the business.
- Serve on systems development/upgrade/enhancement project teams as technical liaison between business clients, IT Infrastructure and the development groups.
- Coordinate required activities associated with Salesforces three yearly releases including enhancement and fix review, Opt-in and Op-out and regression testing
- Facilitate or participate in testing activities to ensure development work meets user requirements. May develop test script criteria and use cases for functional and end-user testing. Prepare materials and/or conduct end-user training sessions to support use and feature sets for new or updated systems and applications. Create user guides, system workflows and other application documentation as needed, including creating standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Develop strong business relationships with assigned business clients and with other related departments and vendors to ensure successful system and application implementations and support.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing and data integrity.
- Follow Internal Audit policies and procedures and provide information as needed.
- Participation in on-call rotation – generally 1 week every 3 months, with flexibility when needed.
We are a positively diverse environment and therefore an internationalism & multi-market awareness will serve you well. We love what we do & we do it with respect and pleasure, so you must be looking for a similar experience!
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-5 years of Salesforce.comexperiencerequired.
- In-depth knowledge in desktop, server operating system and application administration.
- Computer and technical aptitude required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent customer service and business relationship building skills required.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced work environment.
- Project management and business analyst skills required.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to translate technical subject matter to non-technical audiences.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator/Advance Administrator preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.