$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator (Sr. Support Analysis Specialist) will support the consumer division (ITCG) of Canon for all Saleforce related issues. As our business is changing, project enhancements need to be made within Salesforce, as well as development projects.
- You will be responsible for managing the Salesforce instance.
- You will be responsible for all the backend builds within Salesforce that allows creation of workflows and structures to support the needs of various departments.
- This role will include working closely with business leaders to understand needs, and prescribe solutions based on a strong working knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Identify existing and upcoming features and best practices to ensure maximum value of Salesforce platform.
- Design and configure Salesforce UI to meet business requirements.
- This is a very visible position and you will have exposure to a high level of management.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA would be a plus.
- Proficient in Salesforce is required, with the following required certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of related Salesforce experience is required.
- Strong communication, analytical and conceptual skills, including technical writing for a non-technical audience are required.
- Strong knowledge of APEX, Force.com, SOQL, Triggers and Visual Force Page development is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Access, Excel required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also required.
- You will be encouraged to attend trade shows and conferences, therefore you should be able to travel 10% of the time.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16