In addition to gaining a quantum leap in your technical IQ, Carousel is a fun place with a work hard / play hard mentality and an inspiring culture. Whether it’s assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or enjoying a summertime BBQ, Carousel employees consider their peers as family. To learn about our team and how you can be part of the Carousel family, find us atwww.carouselindustries.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The Sr. Salesforce.com Administrator will drive continuous improvement efforts within the organization related to the Line of Business Applications, tools, and systems to support the Salesforce.com platform and related integrations to ensure superior management reporting, operationas & information flow, business process, and organizational planning. Analyze complex business problems and identify and deploy solutions and automation within the Salesforce.com Platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and develop cross-functional teams in the implementation,maintenance and support of the Salesforce.com platform and configured modules as well as related integrations with Marketing, quoting, ERPand related line of business applications and workflow processes.
- Lead business aligned system architecture and development collaboration and manage the introduction of new features and business flows in the Salesforce.com flatform on a consistent cadence.
- Manage and prioritize projects based on resource availability and timelines as well as day to day run type activities such platform incidents and problems.
- Provide team leadership for the Salesforce.com teamand best practices for their operations and development.
- Coordinate with Business Unit Leadership to deliver end-user training as necessary. “Train the Trainer”
- Ensure effective Project Management of all key strategic projects – with appropriate process controls, metrics, and stakeholder updates.
- Commit to business change management processes that are in place through partnerships with Vendors, Business Partners and Business Units.
- Manage competingdemands, day to day system support, relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk, and quality, and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to satisfy outcomes.
- Support revised project plans, work with stakeholders to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution promptly, escalating as necessary to meet business timelines.
- Responsible for the overall global infrastructure including architecture, infrastructure and support maintenance for the Salesforce.com business application.
- Actively participate in Level 3 support including answering calls/requests, exceptional customer service skills, and ticketing system updates related to the Salesforce.com line of business application.
- Participate in rotating 24X7 on-callschedule and work during non-business hours as required.
- Document new solutions and supportprocesses, teaching others and being a force multiplier within the support team.
- Apply knowledge and experience to anticipate support needs and develop new procedures in anticipation of future requirements.
- Stay current with upgrades and new releases of supported software, developing new troubleshooting skills.
- As new technology is introduced, quickly acquire sufficient knowledge and skills to provide a high level of support during conversion activities and after implementation.
- Identify, recommend, design, and implement solutions that automate routine/repetitive processes, providing an optimized and efficient infrastructure.
- Adhere to IT policies, procedures, and standards for hardware/software, security, request/ticket tracking, source control, and change management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Operations or related field highly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of related IT/Business systems experience.
- 5-7 years of experience with the Salesforce.complatform (CRM).
- Leadership experience with the ability to lead small functional teams.
- Ability to develop individuals within an organization required.
- Internal Project management experience.
- Change management, the ability to work effectively and drive alignment in a large environment through strong communication and empowerment required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in bridging technical and business disciplines, evaluating and determining appropriate risks required.
- Cost management and budget management preferred.
- Strong requirements gathering experienceworking with both business users and end users.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience working within an agile SDLC environment, utilizing scrum-based projects and user stories to define & work development tasks.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise and the ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment to deliver iconic experiences that resonate with users of different industry verticals.