This position will be responsible for the creation, on-going enhancement, and delivery of our sales curriculums and training programs. You will equip our sales teams with the industry and product knowledge they need to align with sales strategies and execution to accelerate Experian Data Quality’s transformation and growth. This includes not only building skill and technical competence among the sales force in new, more effective ways, but developing understanding of the customer in the field – who they are, problems to be solved, what makes them buy and most importantly, how to engage them, tell our story, and sell our solutions. Develops innovative, multi-pronged, multi-channel educational strategies leveraging best practices in adult learning that minimizes the time out of seat for the sales rep.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
• Develop and maintain sales training materials; create training guides for new processes ensuring consistent adoption of the sales methodology in partnership with Sales Management
• Develop, lead and manage the delivery and execution of sales training programs
• Work closely with the sales, marketing and product teams to turn market positioning, messaging and product capabilities into sales-specific content
• Instruct employees in face to face trainings as well as by using remote connectivity
• Develop a strategy for streamlining and standardizing the sales communication process
• Drive continuous improvement on training delivery and sales productivity, including the selection and management of e-learning delivery tools, application exercises and feedback processes
• Establish and monitor performance metrics (KPI’s) of program and correlation with sales success
• Research and suggest additional tools as needed to optimize sales enablement activities and programs
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to teach and coach in a clear, concise manner
• Ability to motivate the trainees to achieve high levels of performance
• Empathetic towards the trainee's needs as well as respect his/her views
• Ability to develop innovative ideas to meet the changing training needs
The ideal candidate would also have:
• 5+ years of sales training experience
• Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets and objectives.
• Experience with implementing a competency framework and developing enablement programs to support it. Helping to prospect, qualify, and close new business is desired but not required.
• Highly developed training, presentation and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Motivated self-starter with a high energy level
• Proven ability to work independently
• Ability to travel up to 20%