Industry: Energy & Utilities•
Less than 5 years
Posted 69 days ago
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Key Energy Services-A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
We are currently seeking an Sr. Sales Representative.
This position is responsible for cross-selling Key products and services to existing and potential customer base. The incumbent will develop and maintain sales-focused relationships with appropriate customer and potential customer contacts. The Sales Representative will work collaboratively with Operations to understand activity levels, utilization and other factors impacting the area for which they are responsible.
Opportunity and Current Customer sales activity
• Develops relationships and contacts customer decision makers to generate business for Key.
• Regularly visits (drives to) customer locations to develop relationships and contacts customer decision makers to generate business for Key.
• Prepares written reports, cost benefit analysis, solution-oriented presentations, and sales and price quotations to compete for customer business.
• Ensures systematic delivery and resolution of customer inquiries and information gathered about customer satisfaction to the appropriate Key personnel/departments.
• Develops, demonstrates and delivers value cases for different levels of customer organizations.
• Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales, products, and/or services across LOB’s.
• Assesses potential application of company products or services and offers solutions that meet customer needs.
• Conducts intelligence gathering on current and potential customers and competitors in all LOB’s.
• Communicates and coordinates with Operations to understand activity levels, pricing, equipment utilization, competitive issues and opportunity plans to drive proper selling tactics.
• Develops positive relationships with other employees in operations, marketing, product development, and other departments as needed.
• Uses technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
• Communicates customer feedback into future product developments.
• Represents Key in the marketplace through various industry organizations and events.
• Keeps well informed on current industry trends, opportunities, products and competitive issues.
• Attends and participates in sales meetings, product seminars, trade shows and professional organizations as appropriate.
• A Bachelor's Degree in business management, marketing or a related field or equivalent experience.
• 3 to 5 years of business development experience.
• Excellent business prospecting skills and strong negotiation skills.
• Strong relationship builder.
• Excellent communication and managerial skills.
• Ability to function in a high pressure environment with the ability to respond well to high level of stress.
• Prior energy services sales experience preferred.
• Prior sales management experience a plus
• Must possess a valid driver’s license (in the state where they reside).
• Must have an acceptable driving record per Company requirements. (Reviewed every 6 months).
• Must be available and willing to travel on a regular basis, if needed.