To get the best candidateexperience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
What you'll be doing...
The Senior Sales Readiness Manager is responsible for managing a wide range of global learning and development tools and tailoring the delivery to increase the overall enablement and readiness of the Partner ecosystem. This role requires curating, modifying, and measuring global programs - grounding all considerations in the diverse needs of our internal Partner Sales Team. Outcomes of this work include reduction in overall ramp time, increased consistency of hitting/overachieving quota, changing behavior from reactive to proactive selling, and developing talent within the team. This is a cross-functional role that will partner with key business stakeholders and other Readiness team members.
Some of the things you will be doing include...
- Work with Tableau Partner Sellers and key business support units, across the globe, to analyze top strategic initiatives and make solution recommendations aligned with increasing output from our Worldwide Partner Sales Organization
- Consult with the executive theater leadership teams to drive theater-specific initiatives related to Partner Readiness
- Develop and manage the strategy and execution of Partner Readiness projects, programs, and initiatives, as it pertains to the Partner Sales team and its ecosystem
- Unify best practices on positioning the implementation, adoption, and renewal strategy for Tableau
- Oversight of performance analytics of Partner Readiness programs
- Special projects that could include but are not limited to designing and curating playbooks, consulting to and collaboration with different business segments, 30-60-90 onboarding, facilitating in-person and virtual presentations, assisting with Global All Hands, and others
- Function as a liaison from Readiness to a global Partner team, including their leadership teams
- Incorporate boot camp training along with ongoing development programs:
- Increase Partner effectiveness on the art of negotiation
- Development and retention of top performing Partner Development reps
- Increase productivity, positively affecting the bottom line by objection handling
- Competitive positioning
- Increase motivation and morale for proactive selling
- Increasing chances of partner adoption (tactics and strategies)
Who you are...
- Experienced.5+ years Enablement/Readiness experience with a consistent track record of training sales teams to overachieve quota in both revenue and transactions, preferably in the Partner or Channel segment.5+ years of demonstrating success managing complex projects from start to finish, working effectively across internal functional teams and external vendor relationships
- Domain.Experience managing program ROI, metrics evaluation and reporting on program deliverables.Experience with in-person and virtual training facilitation, adult learning best practices, and informal learning through online forums, social media or other online collaboration tools
- Performer.Track record of analyzing audience needs and tying them to business requirements and success measures.The courage and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Strong communication and presentation skills.The skills and presence to effectively communicate with all levels of Sales leadership
- A True Team Player.Possess ability to build trust and deep relationships with a global Partner team.Strong team player with track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Problem Solver.Demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish, working effectively across internal functional teams and external vendor relationships
- You are a Recruiter!Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world