That means we won’t simply sell products — we consult and listen deeply to understand our customers’ business needs. As part of Intuit’s Sales organization, every day presents an opportunity to evolve, grow your careers, and unlock your potential. When you win, win as a sales team.
What you'll bring
- 5 + years of program management experience in a SaaS based technology company, with direct experience working with multiple cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity; lead and drive change while keeping teams engaged and motivated
- Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation
- Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic
- Excellent balance of people, organizational, marketing, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given
- Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
- Ability to handle a rapidly changing environment
- BA/BS degree
- Highly skilled in the creation of program plans, presentations, roadmaps, dashboards, stakeholder communications and other documents. High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint) required
- Working knowledge of Project Management, Lifecycle Management and Agile tools
How you will lead
- You will lead and drive program planning and execution in partnership with cross-functional groups such as, Sales, Technology, Marketing and Product Management to deliver successful business outcomes.
- You will drive your program teams to deliver strategic outcomes; manage dependencies and remove obstacles that stand between your teams and business success
- You are expected to run programs using best practices for initiating, planning, and executing critical cross-functional programs end-to-end
- You will drive program roadmaps and dashboards across complex, multi-phase programs involving multiple contributing teams
- You look around corners to anticipate risks and proactively manage these risks before they become blockers
- You will drive increased rigor and adoption across programs, and facilitate teams transitioning to high-performing teams
- You will see the big picture and ensure processes scale appropriately with the organization.