This position is restricted to US Citizens, Permanent Residents or Green Card Holders
The Sr. Sales Operations Specialist is a dynamic and versatile role which collaborates with all business segments at LORD across all regions. The primary accountability for this role is to identify and execute projects that will drive sustained profitable sales growth for the corporation. This will be achieved by supporting the needs of customer facing teams and by accelerating the number of high-quality inbound leads, providing the necessary tools, resources, and training to improve efficiency and success.
- Lead projects that support the growth objectives for the corporation.
- Establish commercial best practices through internal and external benchmarking.
- Create and deploy commercial tools that drive efficiency gains for customer facing employees.
- Create and track metrics to measure efficiency and performance of tools.
- Conduct and report on market research to support application marketing, external campaigns, web content development, and decision-making for the business.
- Develop content and facilitate group workshops and training sessions to increase the effectiveness for customer-facing roles.
- Support the improvement of websites to drive lead generation.
- Create written content such as case studies, competitive comparisons, product data sheets and fact sheets, proposal templates, sales tools, etc., to educate, aid, and maximize the productivity of those individuals in customer facing roles.
- Synthesize CRM data, commercial wins, market trends, Voice of Customer (VOC), and input from LORD Global Industry Groups and regions to inform commercial decision-making.
- Partner with Sales and Regional teams to convert new business opportunities.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from those individuals in customer facing roles.
- B.S. Degree in Business or related discipline with 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, business development, sales operations, or sales enablement position.
- Track record of successful change management.
- Desire to work globally and cross functionally to act as a liaison between sales and marketing.
- Must be dependable team player and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Entrepreneurial. Commitment to engaging and understanding the needs of internal and external customers.
- Focus on speed and execution. Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Strong desire to learn and do new things. Versatile and adaptable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, including presentation skills.
- Demonstrable data analysis and inference capabilities; ability to perform with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency, with an emphasis on Microsoft products, and the ability to quickly learn new applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role such as sales, business development, and/or marketing
- Previous experience in conducting primary and secondary market research
- Experience using a CRM systems
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
LORD Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law