The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be based out of San Jose, CA, USA and will be a part of the Global Sales Operations Team.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will create detailed analysis and insights on sales partner and customer data for internal and external reporting. The role will be designing and developing adhoc updates, trend analysis and automated reports for the purposes of tracking key metrics and performance. You will use your strong skills in analytics, data, business intelligence and report design to build insights reporting to help support internal and external updates.
This role requires an individual with analytical background, experience producing external customer reports, data management, business intelligence solutions, superior communication skills and the ability to work and collaborate with key business partners.
- Produce and deliver standardized and custom reports to supportinternal and external partner performance reporting
- Review reporting processes and automate where possible
- Analyze and present data to high level decision-makers throughout the company
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate reports and analysis to identify trends in data
- Work with key business partners to understand reporting requirements and determine consistent presentation method that will help with business needs
- Project management of report delivery including design, development, delivery and stakeholder communication and feedback
- Work with enterprise database teams to ensure sales data is accurate and can track the metrics for partner performance
- Understand business drivers and strategic business vision and implement reporting solutions that support business requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience in reporting, analytics and BI
- Experience in a global organization and working with global teams
- Experience producing external reporting for customers and/or partners and working with sales teams
- Analytical, strategic thinker with vision, with the ability to execute on priorities
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions
- Advanced Tableau, Teradata, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and SQL knowledge
- Ability to identify and pursue new improvement opportunities in line with business plans
- Requires an understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.